CJSW is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced team player to fill the position of Funding Drive Coordinator. The Funding Drive Coordinator will work with CJSW’s core staff and station volunteers to help make the 2022 CJSW Funding Drive a success. The Funding Drive Coordinator will need to be comfortable working in online and in-person settings. The successful candidate will work closely with all CJSW personnel and will be reporting to the Marketing & Development Director and Station Manager.
Term: 6 weeks at 35 hours per week.The successful applicant will be working at CJSW from approximately early October until mid-November. Applications will be accepted from September 9th, 2022 to September 23th, 2022 at 12pm. The rate of pay will be $17.00 per hour.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Marketing & Development Director and Station Manager to administer and execute CJSW Radio’s 2022 Funding Drive.
• Working closely with the Volunteer Coordinator to fill volunteer positions throughout the Funding Drive.
• Volunteer leadership throughout Funding Drive.
• Interacting with Friends businesses and collecting pledge incentives.
• Organizing and maintaining the inventory of CJSW merchandise and incentives.
• Accurately maintaining donor database software with all CJSW Funding Drive contributors, and training volunteers on its use.
• Being a station ambassador when interacting with the public.
• Creating a very positive donor experience for our supporters.
• Organizing and completing mail-outs for donors.
• Other duties as assigned
• A passion for the arts, and an eagerness to develop your skills.
• A general understanding of CJSW and its activities.
• Skills in word processing and spreadsheet software (Google Drive, MS Office) is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of DonorPerfect, Keela or another CRM database software is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of Shopify, or another online sales platform is considered an asset.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills.
• Excellent time-management skills, superior organizational skills, a focus on detail is able to work well under pressure.
• Flexibility in schedule and the ability to work off-hours.
• Access to a vehicle is an asset.
• Ability to work at a high level, both independently and in a team environment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to [email protected] on or before 12:00pm on Friday, September 23rd, 2022.
CJSW is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone is thanked for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CJSW 90.9FM broadcasts from Calgary, Alberta, Canada on Treaty 7 Territory of the Blackfoot Confederacy, which includes the Siksika, the Piikani, and the Kainai. Treaty 7 is also home to the Tsuut’ina, the Stoney Nakoda and Métis Nation of Alberta (Region III).